Release Date: September 29, 2017
Genres/Tags: Sports, Soccer, Third-person, 3D
Developer: EA Canada
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Platform: PC [Repack]
Interface Language: English, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), German, French, Italian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Swedish, Turkish, Arabic
Audio Language: English, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), German, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Portuguese-Brazil, Arabic – Story mode dubbed not for all languages
Crack: built-in (STEAMPUNKS)
Operating System: Windows 7/8.1/10 – 64-Bit
Processor: Intel i3 6300T / Intel i3 4340 / Intel i3 4350
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: NVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / Radeon RX 460
HDD Space: up to 46 GB
ATTENTION! The minimum size of the repack is just 20.8 GB (with Dutch voiceovers) or 22.4 GB (with English voiceovers), read repack features section for details.
Powered by Frostbite, FIFA 18 blurs the line between the virtual and real worlds, bringing to life the players, teams and atmospheres of The World’s Game. Move with Real Player Motion Technology – an all-new animation system that creates a new level of responsiveness and player personality – to unlock dramatic moments in the world’s most immersive atmospheres. Then go on a global journey as Alex Hunter along with a star-studded cast of characters, including Cristiano Ronaldo and other European football stars.
- Based on FIFA.18-STEAMPUNKS ISO release: stp-fifa18.iso (33,100,791,808 bytes)
- Missing language files from FIFA18.MULTI-STEAMPUNKS added (11.2 GB). Japanese is not included, as it’s not playable with any cracked release
- Update 2 (1.1 GB) and new crack from STEAMPUNKS installed over; I’ve patched STP crack for additional languages support
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (not counting removed trial exe)
- Updated squads data included. Once in game, go to Customize > Profile > Load Squads, then save profile. If you want to start a career with updated squad, be sure to select Current Customized squad
- Trial executable removed, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective downloade feature: you may skip downloading and installing of commentary files you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 43.2 to 20.8~32.6 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes: ~1.5 hours on 8-cores CPU; ~2.5 hours on 4-cores CPU; ~3.5 hours on 2-cores CPU
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 46 GB
- You can change the game GUI language on each launch; commentary language can be changed later in game based on langpacks you’ve installed
- For enabling Russian, Spanish (Latin America), Danish, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil and Arabic languages use corresponding DLLs from “_Language Enabler” folder in game root
- Video and audio settings can be changed via Config icon, placed on desktop
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack uses ZTool library by Razor12911
- Repack by FitGirl
How to avoid crash in Chapter 5 of “The Journey”
This is an official game bug, which was fixed by EA in a recent patches, but there is a workaround. If you still face the crash in Chapter 5 and playing the game NOT in English, re-run it and select English on start, then change commentary/story dubbing to English as well in game settings. After you pass the crash moment, you can revert the language changes
If you see the black screen on launch or the game quits a few seconds after
Run Windows Update and install all missing updates.
You can skip downloading of commentary packs you don’t need. Here is the list of selective files. Note, that “The Journey” mode dubbing is available not for all languages and it’s recommended to install English audio along with the language you desire
In example, if you want to launch the game with German UI/Subtitles/Voiceovers – skip all “selective” files, but download fg-selective-german.bin & all main files (01-06).
Problems during installation?