Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
Release Date: June 29, 2016
Genres/Tags: Interactive fiction, Visual novel, 3D, Japanese
Developer: Spike Chunsoft
Publisher: Aksys Games
Platform: PC [Repack]
Steam User Rating: 100% of user reviews are positive (based on 41 reviews)
Interface Language: English, Japanese
Audio Language: English, Japanese
Crack: built-in (ALI213)
Operating System: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core i3-530 CPU 2.93 GHz or better
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX650 1GB or AMD HD 7700 1GB
HDD Space: 2 GB (~2.5 GB during installation)
The experiment wasnt supposed to be like this.
Nine participants awaken in an underground facility, imprisoned with a strange black bracelet on their wrists. To escape, they must play a game with deadly consequences. The rules are simple–after six people are killed, the escape hatch will open. Who will live, and who will die? The choice is yours. Let the Decision Game begin…
- Think Your Way Out. Explore 3-D environments for clues to solve mind-bending puzzles and escape your prison.
- Decision Game. Question your morality in a series of life-or-death decisions where even the best option carries horrifying implications.
- Cinematic Gameplay. Fully voiced and animated story sections push the boundaries of interactive fiction.
- Non-linear Narrative. Jump freely between events and characters to piece together the fractured narrative and unlock multiple endings.
- Old Faces, New Mysteries. Characters from the award-winning Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors and Virtues Last Reward are joined by a new cast of participants to bring first-time players up to speed and conclude the series for longtime fans.
- Based on Zero.Escape.Zero.Time.Dilemma-ALI213 release: 2,112,966,485 bytes
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (when installed with Japanese pack)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- You can skip downloading and installing of Japanese voiceovers/movie
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 2 GB to 698/938 MB)
- Installation takes 2-5 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 2 GB (~2.5 GB during installation)
- Repack by FitGirl
Problems during installation?
If you experience errors (Xdelta or Unarc ones) during installation, try the following things:
- Make sure your Windows username doesn’t contain non-latin symbols. Use only latin characters & numbers
- Re-hash torrent (in Utorrent point to the game entry, stop download/upload, then click right mouse button, then click “Force Re-check”)
- Disable antivirus (INCLUDING Windows Defender), it can delete installation files or cracks on-the-fly
- Set UAC to a minimum level, otherwise some parts of the installer won’t run due to restricted rights
- Make sure you have at least as two times more virtual memory, than actual, physical RAM
- Make sure you have enough space on target drive & on C: drive (or whatever system drive you have)
- Try install the game NOT to C: (system) drive OR specifically to C: drive (Windows rights system is a tricky thing)
- Check your Windows folder (and below) for unarc.dll – if this file exists, delete it
- Reboot in Safe Mode and install the game
- Run setup with proper rights, as shown on this image: