Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege Operation Blood Orchid – v2.3.2 + All DLCs + Ultra HD Textures
Release Date: December 1, 2015
Genres/Tags: Action, Tactical shooter, First-person, 3D
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Publisher: Ubisoft Entertainment
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Anvil Engine
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Czech, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
Audio Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian
Crack: built-in (3DM)
Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions required)
Processor: Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.0 GHz
RAM: 6 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870 (DirectX-11 compliant with 1GB of VRAM)
HDD Space: up to 60 GB
ATTENTION! The minimum size of the repack is just 21.1 GB, read repack features section for details.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is the upcoming installment of the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise developed by the renowned Ubisoft Montreal studio.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience. The gameplay sets a new bar for intense firefights and expert strategy in the rich legacy of past Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six games.
THE SIEGE GAMEPLAY
For the first time in Rainbow Six, players will engage in sieges, a brand-new style of assault. Enemies now have the means to transform their environments into strongholds: they can trap, fortify, and create defensive systems to prevent breach by Rainbow teams.
To face this challenge, players have a level of freedom unrivaled by any previous Rainbow Six game. Combining tactical maps, observation drones, and a new rappel system, Rainbow teams have more options than ever before to plan, attack, and diffuse these situations.
COUNTER TERRORIST UNITS
Counter terrorist operatives are trained to handle extreme situations, such as hostage rescue, with surgical precision. As “short range” specialists, their training is concentrated on indoor environments. Operating in tight formations, they are experts of close quarter combat, demolition, and coordinated assaults. Rainbow Six Siege will include operators coming from five of the most worldwide renowned CTU: the British SAS, the American SWAT, the French GIGN, the German GSG9 and the Russian SPETSNAZ.
These Operators are specialists with their own expertise within Siege operations. Each has their own unique personality & specialty. Some are focused on assault where as others are defense-oriented. They can be combined within the same team to create new team strategies.
Destruction is at the heart of the siege gameplay. Players now have the unprecedented ability to destroy environments. Walls can be shattered, opening new lines of fire, and ceiling and floors can be breached, creating new access points. Everything in the environment reacts realistically, dynamically, and uniquely based on the size and caliber of bullets you are using or the amount of explosives you have set. In Rainbow Six Siege, destruction is meaningful and mastering it is often the key to victory.
- Based on Tom.Clancys.Rainbow.Six.Siege.Operation.Blood.Orchid-CODEX ISO release: codex-tom.clancys.rainbow.six.siege.operation.blood.orchid.iso (35,544,072,192 bytes)
- Update v2.3.2 (582 MB), missing languages (7.5 GB) and Ultra HD Textures (16.3 GB) added. Thanks to x.X.RIDDICK.X.x!
- CODEX crack replaced with 3DM one
- All released DLCs included and activated, local multiplayer works via Tunngle (no “Terrorist Hunt” mode, though)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you can skip downloading of Ultra HD Textures and voicepacks you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 56.9 GB to 21.1~42.8 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes: ~50 minutes on 8-cores CPU; ~1 hour 30 minutes on 4-cores CPU; ~3 hours on 2-cores CPU
- Ultra HD textures available as a separate installer. Installation of UHDT takes: ~20 minutes on 8-cores CPU; ~40 minutes on 4-cores CPU; ~1 hour on 2-cores CPU
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 60 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- You may use files inside “Language Set” folder to switch the game from one langset to another (1st includes Russian, 2nd Polish and Simplified Chinese in addition to main 12 languages)
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl
You can skip downloading of Ultra HD textures and voice packs you don’t need. Here is the list of selective/optional files:
- fg-optional-hd-textures.bin (download if you have 6 GB of VRAM or more)
In example, if you want to launch the game with Spanish UI/Subtitles/Voiceovers and don’t need Ultra HD Textures – skip all “selective/optional” files, but download fg-selective-spanish.bin & all main files (01-07).
IS NOT BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE
with my previous repack of RSS.
Problems during installation?