The Talos Principle (v284152 + All DLCs, MULTI15) [FitGirl Repack, Selective Download – from 4.8 GB]
Genres/Tags: Puzzle, 3D, First-person
Publisher: Devolver Digital
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Serious Engine
Steam User Rating – TTP: 96% of user reviews are positive (based on 11,492 reviews)
Steam User Rating – RtG: 95% of user reviews are positive (based on 467 reviews)
Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Turkish
Crack: included (RELOADED-PROPHET)
Operating System: Windows XP 32-bit (with service pack 3)
Processor: Dual-core 2.0 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: DirectX 10 class GPU with 512MB VRAM (nVidia GeForce 8600 series, AMD Radeon HD 3600 series, Intel HD 4000 series)
HDD Space: 7.5 GB (~14 Gb during installation)
The Talos Principle is a philosophical first-person puzzle game from Croteam, the creators of the legendary Serious Sam games, written by Tom Jubert (FTL, The Swapper) and Jonas Kyratzes (The Sea Will Claim Everything).
As if awakening from a deep sleep, you find yourself in a strange, contradictory world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by your creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, you must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who are you? What is your purpose? And what are you going to do about it?
The Talos Principle: Road to Gehenna follows the narrative of Uriel, Elohim’s messenger, as he explores a strange, hidden part of the simulation on a mission of mercy and redemption in an attempt to free the souls of the damned at all costs.
This substantial expansion consists of four episodes that take experienced players through some of the most advanced and challenging puzzles yet. The Talos Principle writers Tom Jubert and Jonas Kyratzes have returned to pen the expansion and show players an entirely different side of Elohim’s world through a journey to Gehenna filled with new characters and a new society with its own history and philosophy.
- Based on The.Talos.Principle.MULTi15-PROPHET ISO release: ppt-tc15.iso (11,618,838,528 bytes)
- Repack includes original game, patched to v284152 + DLCs: Prototype, Serious DLC & Road to Gehenna
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- You may skip downloading and installing of optional bonus content (wallpapers, OST, posters, etc.)
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 10.8 to 4.8/5 GB)
- You can combine UI and audio languages in the game options as you like
- Installation takes from 8 minutes (SSD + 8 cores CPU) up to 40 minutes (HDD + 2 cores CPU)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- On some PCs game can be launched only via Bin\Talos_Unrestricted.exe or Bin\x64\Talos_Unrestricted.exe
- HDD space after installation: 7.5 GB (~14 Gb during installation)
- Repack by FitGirl
This repack IS NOT backwards compatible with any of my previous repacks of TTP.
Problems during installation?