Little Nightmares (+4 Masks + Bonus Content, MULTi12) [FitGirl Repack]
Release Date: April 28, 2017
Genres/Tags: Arcade, Platform adventure, Side, 3D
Developer: Tarsier Studios
Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Steam User Rating: 88% of user reviews are positive (based on 152 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
Audio Language: none
Crack: built-in (CODEX)
Operating System: Windows 7, 64-bit
Processor: Intel CPU Core i3
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: Nvidia GTX 460
HDD Space: 6 GB (~10 GB during installation)
Immerse yourself in Little Nightmares, a dark whimsical tale that will confront you with your childhood fears! Help Six escape The Maw – a vast, mysterious vessel inhabited by corrupted souls looking for their next meal. As you progress on your journey, explore the most disturbing dollhouse offering a prison to escape from and a playground full of secrets to discover. Reconnect with your inner child to unleash your imagination and find the way out!
- Based on Little.Nightmares-CODEX ISO release: codex-little.nightmares.iso (3,186,196,480 bytes)
- All Masks DLCs included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded, bonus content (OST and Wallpapers) included as well
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 2.96 to 1.56 GB)
- Installation takes 2-5 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 6 GB (~10 GB during installation)
- Use “Language Selector.exe” in “Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Steamworks/Steamv132/Win64” folder to change the game language
- Repack uses pZlib library by Razor12911
- Repack by FitGirl
Problems during installation?
Attention! Steam version, on which this repack is based on, doesn’t work on CPUs w/o SSE 4.1 support. So if you have really old CPU, like Phenom, you can try GOG-version, but remember, that GOG has different versions for each language.
PS: Buy a new CPU already.