Release Date: July 25, 2017
Genres/Tags: Managerial, Strategy, 3D, Pausable real-time
Developer: Mothership Entertainment
Publisher: Team17 Digital
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Steam User Rating: 63% of user reviews are positive (based on 393 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Italian
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (CODEX)
Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i3-3220 3.3 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: GeForce GTX 470 or AMD Radeon HD 7850
HDD Space: 13 GB
Build a new home for humanity with Aven Colony.
Discover Aven Prime – an alien planet of deserts, tundras, and jungles light years from earth. Aven Colony puts you in charge of humanity’s first extrasolar settlement, where you build and expand your small colonies into massive, sprawling cities while dealing with the challenges faced when settling on a new world.
Build your colony’s infrastructure, look after the well-being of your citizens, manage your resources, and guide your colony to prosperity against the backdrop of the harsh and often dangerous realities of the exotic world of Aven Prime.
- Based on Aven.Colony.The.Expedition-CODEX ISO release: codex-aven.colony.the.expedition.iso (12,572,295,168 bytes)
- Aven.Colony.The.Expedition.Update.v1.0.23705-CODEX (181 MB) and Aven.Colony.v1.0.23723.Update.and.Crack-3DM (53 MB) applied over
- Cerulean Vale DLC included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 11.9 to 7 GB)
- Installation takes 8-12 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 13 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses ZTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl
This repack is NOT backwards compatible with my previous AC repack.
Problems during installation?